has anyone got their tax refund yet


Has anyone recieved their 2012 tax refund yet ? - yahoo! answers, Wmr has been down since yesterday and there's so many dd dates floating around. i just wanna know if any one has actually got theirs. minus the negative.
Has anyone actually received their direct deposit tax refund today, I filed with turbo tax and my refund was accepted on the 17th. it says it is supposed to be there this morning, and its not. i bank with wells fargo, i don’t know.
My refund has been delayed by the irs for further processing! does, My refund has been delayed by the irs for further processing! does anyone know what the problem could be?.



When unemployment benefits are extended, Find out how you qualify for



Does anyone know how long it takes for a road tax refund to get, I part exchanged my old car at the beginning of nov & forget to take the old tax disc to send to swansea for a refund (6 months, £90, worth having!)..
Americans actually think the tax they pay is fair - msnbc.com business, Poll shows majority think so even if majority also thinks they won't get a refund.
10% tax back: trs - tourist refund scheme - travel - lifestyle, I am purchasing a watch in the near future, and would like to know how i can get the 10% tax back on it?does the watch physically have to leave the country. ie,.

Labels: