why is my processing for refund taking so long 2013


-why is it taking the irs so long to process my tax refund, Starting in 2013, the eic will start to fade out.there will no longer be a earned income credit. why is everyones refund taking so long? the new.
I just got my tax refund, i thought the irs wasnt processing until, I got accepted tuesday, and woke up with my refund on my tt card this morning. im wondering if it is ok to spend or is this a retractable mistake by the irs?.
What does it mean if my federal tax return status is pending - tax, Wild answer: where we go wild to answer your questions! join our community and make new friends today.



NEW for 2012-2013 FAFSA filers! | Announce | University of Nebraska



Why haven`t i received my 2012 federal income tax refund? - i, I heard about the irs delay but this is ridiculous! im going online to check the status but there isn`t any information. will i still receive my refund within 21 days.
Irs tax refund delay for 2013 - my dollar plan - tax, retirement, Find out information on the 2013 tax refund delay..
Does anyone know the 2013 tax refund schedule dates yet? | irs tax, I am trying to figure out when my tax refund will be back. how others found here: 2013 tax refund schedule dates; 2013 tax return schedule; 2013 refund schedule.

Labels: