havent gotten my 2013 refund


I want to know if you have already received your tax refund in 2013?, Best answer: i was accepted today also, (27th) i have been reading that people who were accepted the 23rd received their tax refunds on the 25th, so hoping.
If i file my taxes january 24th, 2013 when about will they return, 2013 federal tax return schedule. your federal tax return has been accepted by the irs on 2013-02-15. your refund anticipation check funds will be available within 21.
Why haven`t i received my 2012 federal income tax refund? - i, I heard about the irs delay but this is ridiculous! im going online to check the status but there isn`t any information. will i still receive my refund within 21 days.






Irs wheres my refund says dd 02/01/13? - yahoo! answers, Best answer: i filed the 21st and the irs refund hotline said my dd is the 4th here's to hoping! yes i checked mine today and it says that my.
Received a letter stating they were holding my refund upon further, I efiled my return jan 22 it was accepted on the 23rdaccording to turbo tax i should have received my refund on feb 8th, didn’t happen. when i checked the wmr.
How long will it take to get my tax refund?, Find the answer to exactly how long will it take to get my tax refund back from the irs. knowing how long it will take to get your federal refund check or direct.

Labels: