why is my tax refund taking so long 2012


-why is it taking the irs so long to process my tax refund, Best answer: i filed on feb. 2nd and nothing on where's my refund until the 17th. it now says a refund date of march 6th! wow!! that's over a month. direct.
Why haven`t i received my 2012 federal income tax refund? - i, Did taxes 2012 for 2 weeks when is it going to be processed. my tax refund date was march 27,2012. i haven`t recieved it yet and now its changed to your return has.
How long will it take for my 2012 tax refund? i efiled yesterday, Hi, i filed my taxes yesterday morning at about 9:40 am and i got two emails saying that both were accepted. this is 01/17/2012. i’m having it direct deposited on.



2013 Tax Rates and Brackets With Bush-Obama Tax Cuts Expiration



Why is the irs taking so long with refunds? | w3digger answers, Ok so my was accepted the 18th or the 19th. ok? and my return has been processing since then. i go to wmr and the tell me it being processed and i should receive it.
Why did the irs accept my 2012 return? | irs tax discussion, I filed thursday with turbotax knowing that the irs will not accept tax returns until jan 30th. i got a message from turbotax stating that the irs has accepted my.
What does it mean if my federal tax return status is pending - tax, Wild answer: where we go wild to answer your questions! join our community and make new friends today.

Labels: