are there delays in tax refunds for 2013


Get out there & get me my money!! 2013 education credit delays for, For all students who are receiving higher education tax credits this year, if ya don't knowthere's a delay in processing until mid-february at the.
Irs fear tax refund delays for 2013 - public opinion, polls and, Deadlock in congress could dramatically delay tax refunds in 2013 a delay in refunds is troubling, but if congress misses the december 31 deadline to extend ex.
Is there a delay on the 2013 new york state tax refund | roadox, Ny new york state tax refund status 2012 – is there a delay? has, best answer: my return was accepted on 1/30 and has been under review since then. everyone i know.



Will there be a irs refund cycle chart for 2013? - yahoo! answers



Irs fear tax refund delays for 2013 - page 4, Page 4: deadlock in congress could dramatically delay tax refunds in 2013 a delay in refunds is troubling, but if congress misses the december 31 deadline to e.
Irs tax refund delay for 2013 - my dollar plan - tax, retirement, Are you planning to file your 2012 tax return early and worry about geting your refund? yes, there will likely be tax refund delays again this year..
Are there processing delays for ga state tax refunds. my return, I have not received my ga state refund yet which is very rare, are there processing delays?.