We have had some real blessings during these days and nights in the hospital.
- Hospital care packages. My friend delivered us homemade sandwiches, fruit, chips, sodas, and home baked goods for a few days. We also have some cookies and such. So so nice.
- Food for the home folk. People dropped off dinners now, when we need them, so the littles and their caretakers would not starve.
- Care for the littles. My in laws and some other nice friends have kindly taken care of our young kids who couldn't come to the hospital - you must be over 18 to visit this flu season.
- Parent voucher for the cafeteria and parking pass. So nice. Thank you, hospital.
- Friends to take over my work. One person took an interview. One made me plane reservations for a trip. One postponed a call until next week. One covered for me on calls I couldn't make.
- Flowers and balloons. They just brighten up the place.